Dark circle
I have dark circle under one eye from 2 months Its getting darker . I am having enough sleep still

Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello dear. Dark circles can be due to many reasons. Lack of sleep is one of them. Please consult online for proper assessment and accurate treatment
Consult online
There are many reasons like pigment,thin skin, shadow effect, tear trough for dark circles
please put pictures of the affected area in private consult with a dermatologist
apply sunscreen regularly. eat season fruit and vegetable