Dark circle

Dark Circles I am having dark circles . And I am suffering from this problem since I was 16 years. I am a working woman and used to work on PC for 8 to 9 hours. I take sleep of 6 hours regularly.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark circle

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
hb and vitamin supplementation with personal lifestyle changing advice required
Thanks for your query. €‹Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Do you have darkening of armpits and nape of neck? Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Special under eye gels and creams, mesotherapy and dermapens are some adjunctive treatment options. If dark circles are associated with tear trough deformity , the management may be little different.
See a Dermatologist who will recommend products for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use them.
Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. Hope it helps you, If you are willing to give your 100% , i can assure you much hope.