Damaged toe nail
Hello, I have damaged toe nail it's growing thick and long. I am unable to cut it with a nail cutter.it happened because of a heavy object that fell on my toe,from than on its been growing like that.can you please suggest the right remedy for this thankyou

Dr. Nitin G Barde
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Nagpur

Require pictures for opinion. Anyways with the description it requires surgical procedure to correct that.
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Nagpur
You may be having onychogryphosis or fungal infection of the toe nail....antifungal treatment may be required... nail avulsion can be done too. But without actually examining the lesion it will be difficult to comment. Better to get your self examined by a qualified dermatologist.