Cyst problem
Hi one of my friend is suffering with cyst she is eargerly waiting for pregancy she consulted a gyncylogist doctor checked both husband and wife my friend is suffering with cyst in one ovary and her husband having 10% motility doctor suggested them to go with iui procedure due the cyst problem in one of the ovary doctor suggest my frind to have novelone tablets now is she is confused to have that tablets becoz novelone is used for birth control can u please suggest that she can have that tablets or not

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

Ovarian cyst causes hormonal imbalance.small cyst can be treated by hormones.so u need to takes hormones for 3 cycles at least....after that u can go for iui.