Cyst/lymph node under skin neck?
So since few months i had seen a hard cyst(you can assume exactly a lemon seed) inside my right neck? I showed it to ent he said its tonsillar node and nothing to worry, but still I want to know is hard nodes exactly like lemon seed be present in your neck? Towards right side and near to scm muscle. I would say it diameter would be around 2-3mm by feeling(assume lemon seed only, that size). It has no pain or anything. I have attached image of my neck where it's there, as you can see it cannot be seen above the skin nor any lump/swelling is present, just when i palpate i can feel that.

Go For F N A C Test Or Excision Biopsy Done

Need detailed evaluation. Seems too small. Also redness can be seen