cancer-icon
Cyst in underarm
I have a cyst type thing in my right underarm since birth. Have got it checked multiple times while growing up, even got a biopsy done, nothing came. How do I make sure this will not turn cancerous?

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the biopsy report. Firstly it is important to diagnose the lesion. Secondly if there was any malignancy, there would have been atypical cells seen in the biopsy. But sometimes few benign lesions can become malignant. So kindly consult a dermatologist or general surgeon for further evaluation.