Cyst in underarm
I have a cyst type thing in my right underarm since birth. Have got it checked multiple times while growing up, even got a biopsy done, nothing came. How do I make sure this will not turn cancerous?
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the biopsy report. Firstly it is important to diagnose the lesion. Secondly if there was any malignancy, there would have been atypical cells seen in the biopsy. But sometimes few benign lesions can become malignant. So kindly consult a dermatologist or general surgeon for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.