Cyst in ovary
2 years ago. I had a cyst in my ovary. But now i don't know about it, Is it present or not. I am trying to conceive from last 3 months. But still no success. Even i am having regular periods. So please suggest me something. What should i do.?

Dr. Parag Patil
Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Thane

Visit a local gynecologist and get treatment for becoming pregnant. Usually one can wait for a year while doing unprotected sex with a partner to guage anout natural occurrence of pregnancy

Hello.......what kind of cyst is that?? Cyst should be treated medically or surgically... It will not vanish on its own..... You haven't mentioned the size of cyst... Get ultrasound of ovary and consult gynecologist in nearest hospital... Your husbands semen analysis should also be done....
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Chennai
A repeat ultrasound will tell about the cyst. Consult fertility specialist for further management.