Cylindrical power at age of 23
I have myopia from last 12 years and my power is stable from last 4-5 year. My current power is -5.5 in right and -4.75 in left. But I recently got cylindrical power of -1 in both eyes 180 axis in right and 5 axis in left. Is it serious? It will increase or stabilze at some point of my age?

Hi..for most of the people,  we dont expect major changes in power, at this age.
Cylinder numbers do not usually increase with age so there is no cause foe alarm. After six months to a year you can have your spectacle number rechecked and if there is no change. I can do a Lasik procedure to get Reid of your spectacles! Maskatieyeclinic Opposite Charni Road station east, Mumbai