Curved vision
I am first time wearing glasses, through my glasses near flat objects looks curved. for example if place the my mobile in front my phone screen looks curved and if adjust the angle downward it seems normal. Similarly walls ground till arm lenght looks bulging. I am continously wearing my glasses from 4 days. My prescription is right eye OD Sph -4, cyl -1, axis 5 and left eye OS sph -3, cyl -.5, axis 10.

Hi  Pls get a Pentacm  ( corneal  Scan) to rule out  Keratoconus...
If your eyeglasses power is OK& glasses has been properly dispensed ,you  will get adjusted within 15 days otherwise again visit another ophthalmologist  for proper prescription, not optometrist or optician.It is very common with compound numbers, (combination of spherical & cylinder both in one glass).
you are having cylinder power in your priscription ,because of this you are having these symptoms .It will take some time to adjust with spects ,if not releived then recheck your number.