Curved penis.
Curved penis more than normal. Realized overnight. And there's some pain with urine and ejaculation too. Which has been the case since a few days before I discovered this. The curve is bothersome. Could it be Peyronie's ? It's curved from the middle. Pretty tensed. Would this go away on it's own like it came ? Or could this be a result of something else? Help. Yes I'm 22. Thanks.

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Your doubt is ok. ... but before going to any conclusion, physical examination by a doctor is necessary. So consult first a urologist. ...