Csvity in mouth

I have cavity in my mouth What should i do to remove it.. Visit a densit for filling either it can be sought at home

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kakinada
U can just get the tooth filled. Plz get it done before it starts paining. This problem can't be managed at home. Need to visit a Dental Surgeon.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Sirsa
Hi, cavity means decay in tooth. We have to remove decay and fill it with restorative material to prevent further decay. Visit a dentist for filling as it can not be done at home. Feel free to ask any queries. Take care.
Dr. Shashank Bhatia
Prosthodontist 8 yrs exp Surat
Hello Thank you for your query.Cavity/caries is an irreversible destruction of tooth structure and requires a professional treatment which can be rendered only at a dental clinic by a licensed practioner.The cavity needs to be properly evaluated clinically and if required an x ray needs to be taken to determine the extent of the caries.I will suggest you to visit a dental clinic without wasting a lot of time.The earlier a cavity is treated, the more economical and comfortable the treatment is. Regards Dr Shashank Bhatia