Csvity in mouth

I have cavity in my mouth
What should i do to remove it..
Visit a densit for filling either it can be sought at home

Doctor Answers (3) on Csvity in mouth

U can just get the tooth filled. Plz get it done before it starts paining. This problem can't be managed at home. Need to visit a Dental Surgeon.
Hi, cavity means decay in tooth. We have to remove decay and fill it with restorative material to prevent further decay. Visit a dentist for filling as it can not be done at home. Feel free to ask any queries. Take care.
Dr. Shashank Bhatia Surat | Prosthodontist
Hello
Thank you for your query.Cavity/caries is an irreversible destruction of tooth structure and requires a professional treatment which can be rendered only at a dental clinic by a licensed practioner.The cavity needs to be properly evaluated clinically and if required an x ray needs to be taken to determine the extent of the caries.I will suggest you to visit a dental clinic without wasting a lot of time.The earlier a cavity is treated, the more economical and comfortable the treatment is.

Regards
Dr Shashank Bhatia