Cryotheraphy or Not ?
My wife has a non healing ulcer at the cervix for over a year. Doc claims it's a mixed infection.Pap smear ,culture and several other test results are negative. The antibiotics are not helping. So her gynaec has recommended cryotherapy .I want to know how safe it is. She is using Amfy V cream for the past 4 months but has shown slow improvement. Pls suggest. Thanks.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Go for cryo... It's safe
Dr. Nisha Bhargava
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
If cervical screening biopsy vaglnal swab c/s all are negative then go fr cryo that removes the dead tissue and new tissue comes.
Dr. Astha Dayal
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Cryocautery is a safe and effective alternative for chronic infection of the cervix.It also protects from cervical cancer in future.You can safely go for it.