Crowns for theek
Hi! I have front 6 teeths crowned but they don't look natural when I smile. Can you tell me the best crown company which can give me the most possible natural look and also tell me the best chain of dental clinics which have the best technology to help me out (for example; Clove dental clinics) Thanks

Hello there! See sometimes we don't get the exact natural appearance of the teeth that we want to achieve in a treatment due to some limitations such as wider interdental spaces or different anatomy or morphological structure of the teeth.Best dental lab should be combined with best doctors to provide you the desired teeth & smile.I would first like to see some of the pictures of your existing crowns to see where they are lacking.Then I will be able to refer you to a doctor who can give you best results
click some clear pictures of the teeth or ask someone else to click them for you
you can see my page on Facebook -Dr.sparsh multi specialty dental care to see some of the cases.this will also help you to click the pictures according to my needs.