Crossed eyes
How to fix crossed eyes I mean what all exercises can be useful for it to align the eyes properly Any suggestion

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Treatment of squint depends on type and amount of squint Kindly send me your medical records or.photos so that I may guide you better
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

Not all types of squint can be corrected with exercise alone. Consult an Ophthalmologist (a squint specialist) to get it evaluated and to decide what treatment is best for you. The earlier it is done, the better
Hello...... If you have squint it needs prompt treatment, otherwise there is a serious risk of complications, such as amblyopia (lazy eye). The younger the patient is, the more effective treatment is likely to be.continously focusing on a object or pain can exercise muscles but you must consult ophthalmologist once . If it's severe it needs surgery.

Sudden crossed eyes in adults