Cronic right scrotum pain
I am suffering from right scrotal pain for 6 months. It all started when i was going to gym, one day i got mild pain/irritation and i checked the scrotum, I can observe my right testis angle and position changed. It moved up and forward than earlier. USG of scrotum and abdomen didn't reveal anything. Was on different antibiotic and NSAID for several days no improvement. Pain increases while sitting .sometimes i feel like pain is from testis sometimes i can't find the root of pain. I feel tenderness/liquid like thing below abdomen sometimes. Also i got a dent near ribcage. I also have pain near public bone. I am very frustrated. please help. I strongly believe that "testis moved up and forward is causing the problem but my doctor said it's ok. " What are the causes for testis moving up and forward. please suggest something.
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...consult surgeon they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?