Cronic coughs
Now days I'm having some cronic coughs and cold along with some runny nose post I wake up in the morning.. I had this problem during my childhood days but with time I automatically recovered, and I did not get it in the past few years, since my teenage days.. but now days I get It often.. almost every day along with a heavy feeling of the head How to get rid of this issue?? Note: I have PCOS and Fatty liver issue..

I need much more detailed history. Seasonal cough cold is normal. I would suggest u to take seasonal flu shot vaccine to protect from seasonal flu. If bacterial causes these symptoms, can be confirmed by tests and medications can be given. U will be alright. Kindly come to clinic

Need detail history . Consult