Cracks on under foot
I have cracks on my under foot. I have also used below medicine but it is helpful only when i used or for sometime. 1.Dewmoist 2.Amwisal The above medicine is not available in all medical shops. Please help me to suggest a medicine which can be available in medical shops.

For long term relief it would be a good idea for you to opt for a physical consultation with a dermatologist near you so that proper examination and management can be done
wear socks and shoes . apply oil or moisturiser  5-6times a day
It may be plantar psoriasis. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Upload pictures to confirm diagnosis
u can use urea based creams
wear shoes