Cracked corners of mouth

Have been struggling with cracked corners of my mouth since last 1 year Which makes if very difficult for me to even open my mouth most of the times as the wound hurts. I last visited a doc for this problem and she had prescribed Supradyn tab for a year. A relief for few months and now the issue has recurred n is worse

Doctor Answers (4) on Cracked corners of mouth

Archana Betur Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
It can b due to many reasons... But as it s there since an yr , its not an issue to b neglected... Kindly visit an expert (MDS oral med ) who can guide u better to undergo which mode of treatment..
Dr. Ravi Goyal Thane | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
this needs a clinical evaluation as to what it is, as the history and details you provide it quite inadequate.. kindly visit a dentist and get examined as its already you have been suffering since a year.
Hi. The history you have given is very inadequate. however based on what you are saying its looks like you are suffering from vitamin deficiency. Also there can be many other causes for cracked corners of mouth. Try to keep that area moisturised by using petroleum jelly. Also kindly visit a specialist MDS dentist in OMR who will advise you necessary test and also give you proper treatment for the same
Please consult a Dentist Specialized in Oral Medicine.  MDS (ORAL MEDICINE. ). He will be the best to diagnose and treat your problem.