Cpps (chronic prostate)
Am suffering chronic prostate pain syndrome ( cpps ) is there any solution for this please help me I was consulted a urolgist and am having this pain from 2years
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, Am afraid that once the prostate problems start they would take much time to relieve so kindly stick to the treatment the is given by urologist. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?