Couldnt able to bowl

I have played cricket before ramzan. I gave gap of one month because of ramzan. After that i started playing . I couldnt able to bowl. Some pain in right hand muscle at the time of bowling. Coudnt able to through the ball also . But i can bat. What should i do . Do i need to rest or do i need to do excercise . Pls suggest me
views-icons 40 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Couldnt able to bowl

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Hot Fomentation. Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must.
Pankaj Agrawal Ahmedabad | Orthopedic Surgeon
Dear friend .shoulder is one of the most mobile joint of body.there are lot of sift structures other than bone in this joint.injury to any of these soft part can lead to throwing difficulty.it can be labrum or biceps tendon problem.if not improving on stretches.you can show to any shoulder specialist in your area Regards dr pankaj agrawal shoulder knee and joints surgeon ahmedabad
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
You need to get it checked out by a orthopedician.
If all is ok from his side, then you can go for physiotherapy and certain medications. Following which you will be able to resume playing again.
Do little bit of warm up everyday before playing.
Not doing warm up is one of the main cause of sports related injuries in commo  people.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.