Coughing severe at night
My son has coughing since month back but it was resolved last week by astha kind syrup. But since last 3 days severe coughing occurring and at night it become so severe, he even can not sleep properly . he has no fever. Only running nose.

Dr. Harisha N L

History suggestive of upper respiratory tract infection....Chronic cough is defined as lasting eight weeks or longer in adults, four weeks in children...cough may be due to post nasal drip or asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate his throat...I would suggest you to take him to nearest pediatrician for clinical examination they will do the needful.

Severe coughing at night