Coughing & Breathing
I have cough issues from last 5 months. I have tried antibiotics and allergy medicines, but there is no improvement. Usually coughing starts either at night or in morning when I wake up. I can feel cough in my wind pipe, like something is blocking or moving in my wind pipe. A lot of cough comes up but I am not able to spit it out and it remains inside. I do not have throat infection or there is no pain in my throat. Its just sometimes cough comes up and blocks my wind pipe. Then I drink warm water or ginger tea etc, but that is just temporary relief. I have tried turmeric in warm milk, ginger-honey paste, Honey-pepper-clove paste, clove tea, gargle with salt in warm water, salt-turmeric-clove in warm water etc. In short, I have tried all the possible medication t home with allopathy. There is no other problem like weight loss or blood coming while coughing, no issue like that Is it some cough infection or lung infection. What should I do? I want this to finish it from root.

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
vaman ,virechan is best from panchkarma which cures cough from root.visit ayur panchkarma physician.for more details visit fb page-dr.khatri's shashwat ayurvedam
Dr. Vivek Vinayak Kale
General Physician 11 yrs exp Pune
U need proper Ayurveda medicine. .
Dr. Manaan Gandhi
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Mumbai
In Ayurveda, cough has the root cause in the stomach and not the lungs. Refer to my video on this link https://youtu.be/liUYkZ49Y4g