Cough problem
I am feeling cough problem through a week. Due to cough now I am getting a problem in breathe. Please suggest whta I do.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homoeopath 4 yrs exp Delhi
Hello. Is it dry cough? It is more in night, day, or all day long??
Dr. Manju Lihala
Please get checked up by a doctor since you are having breathing problem now . This could be due to severe chest congestion which can be confirmed only after examination. Do not delay otherwise you may start having wheezing problem.

Coughing and breathing problems Home remedies for coughing How to stop continuous cough