Cough problem
Hello doctor my baby girl is 6 and half month old and she's is coughing from last two days can you please suggest what type of medicine or tonic I can give her to cure it ...

Try nasoclear drops before every feed and give steam 4 times a day
cough and cold usually settles in 7 days even without treatment.
Hello... We generally prescribe Anti tussive but then the baby is just 6 months and without examining the baby I cannot tell you if it's actually required...plaese consult a paediatrician...I would suggest you to be careful while feeding her as it might be difficult during feeding..Thank you
Simple cough in early age is usually not required any medication... irrespective of medications..it will take few days to settle.. however if it's really troubling too much..yes may require some antitussive...but avoid medications without consulting pediatrician..but in some emergency safer saline nasal drop is enough as it's mainly due to allergic reason...