Cough in 2 months old
My 2 months old baby has severe cough. Her doctor gave cratus, ambrodil and dx(antibiotic) drops. She is taking it currently. Doctor said if the cough persists even after that she should be taking IV line injections. She was already on IV line injections last month for heavy cough. I am worried that it won't get cured easily with medicines. Please share your suggestions

Hello. Giving antibiotic to such a small baby back to back is not advisable unless there are strict indications for it. Your history is not complete as there is no information about baby fever, dry or wet cough, chest sounds etc. So, it is advisable to get direct examination by a pediatrician for better management.