Cough and out of breath
Found blood spots in my cough last day three times. It was bright in colour and thick. Now today I have same cough problem but no blood in that, What to do now, is it normal or something else.

You are suffering from haemoptysis..x-ray chest pa view will detect any gross abnormality
please visit a pulmonologist asap. It may just be harmless cold which has lead to bleeding but possibly can indicate other conditions. This does deserve further investigation. All the best
Hi. I understand your concern s. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation like chest x ray. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest