Cough and congestion

Hi My baby is going to complete 3 months. Her weight is around 4.2 kgs. She has cough and congestion from last 1 month. My pedi prescribed delpomont , refzil, AB phylline syrup, esole sachet. She is on this medicine from last 10 days and antibiotic for 7 days but still there is no recovery and she vomit after feeding.. what to do? plz help ...

Doctor Answers (2) on Cough and congestion

Your baby has phlegm collection in the lungs which is making it difficult to swallow good and milk. The best way is to Nebulizer with Asthalin as oral cough Syrup cannot relieve the block inside the lungs.
Mayank Rawat Ghaziabad | Pediatrician
Prolonged cough in such a small child may be due to multiple reasons. Gastroesophageal reflux, persistent pneumonia, recurrent upper respiratory infections, cystic fibrosis are a short list of possible causes. And there is a significant proportion of patients who have no identifiable underlying issue. Please discuss it with your pediatrician after re-examining the patient.