Cough and cold with mild fever
Can I give sothrex junior, azithral and cofdexP to my six months baby in case of cough from three days ... Mild fever too

Azithral not to be given. It is an antibiotic. Only to be given if a doctor advised it. Give sothrex p as a cough syrup. Don't give cofdex p as both are not to be used together. Give warm water with a little honey (you can give it as baby has crossed 6 months)
Hello, You have to wait for the medicine effect to come - 48 hours, provided child is stable. If no improvement or child having more complications -- then consult your doctor again or online consultation. Follow my Instagram/_tiwari_child_clinic for health Q&A. 🙏Tiwari child clinic Delhi🙏