Cough and cold not curing after 1 week
My 1 year old baby boy had fever, cough and cold since last 8 days, we had an online consultation with a pediatrician and he prescribed medicines, after 2 days fever subsided but cough and cold increased so we visited a nearby pediatrician and he changed his cough drops to syrup. We gave him all his medicines and his 5 days antibiotic course but still his cough and cold is not improving, what should we do? I'm really worried for my baby, please help.

Greetings, So long the child is active, no fever, please don't worry.it viral infection, they don't respond to antibiotics. I advise Indian herbs concoction. 150ml water,+ fresh crushed ginger, 2-3 whole black pepper, 2-3cloves,+Jaggery. boil it and concentrate it to 100ml . Cool it serve it warm. twice a day for 3days. you can give steam inhalation. relax, he will be . Don't forget immunization .and good nutrition. and hygiene.
take all precautions against mosquito,, covid 19. think of immunization,hygiene , proper feeding technic.
you can consult after taking appointment
More details are needed about cough and cold. Is there weight loss? How is the appetite? If baby is active and eating, no need to worry. Cough takes a long time sometimes. Consult a pediatrician directly by taking an appointment.
Greetings , kindly can you do COMPLETE BLOOD TEST,CRP , RAPID ANTIGEN TEST FOR COVID AND CHEST XRAY , once all reports are ready kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you.