Cough and cold
Hi my daughter is suffering from acute cough and cold since one month now. I have given her levocet m for 5 days; Alex junior; benadryl; but the cough seems to reccur. Now can I start moxclav and ambrodil lx syrup for her. Someone close in my family had advised me this. Can I give this to cure her cold and cough. Her symptoms include dry coughing and also sometimes runny nose.

Cold and cough are mostly viral and there is no need to start antibiotic until and unless there is fever or any evidence of infection. Consult a Paediatrician and get your child evaluated.
Consult your pediatrician before you start moxclav