Cough and breathing probl

Iam 18 yrs old . Last month a kind of cough started for me . I took some pills like amoxicillin. Later i went to doctor , but it was of no use. I cant stop coughing ,maybe its because of the air pollution. Now it starts with breathing problem like i have to strectch my head upwards or downwards to breathe properly while coughing. Please suggest me anything.

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Nice of you to play doctor on yourself. It could be allergic cough better to get it checked out by a doctor rather than playing doctor on yourself. The person you need to see is called a pulmonologist.  Consult him in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Alok Kumar
Cardiologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

You can take some antiallergic and steam with some bronchodilator after consulting physician near to you

Hello.......if it's allergic cough then you have to avoid pollution,dust,and other allergens.. Antibiotics won't help in allergic cough... Wear mask while riding bike... In this kind you will have itchy throat with repeated cough and sneezing... Consult allergist or general physician.