Corns in foot
I have corns in my foot and it pains when I walk. I don't know how it happens, I want some advice or which should I prefer
174 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr Shreeshail Kumbar
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Corns over soles are due to thickened skin, ,bony pressure is commonest cause... small corns can be treated at home with corn caps. However you also need to rule out warts, which will cause similar symptoms .warts are common especially at your age. So consult dermatologist for better advise..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.