Corn on heel

There was a corn on my heel. I exactly don't know what is it .It had been on my heel of my left leg from December.But ,recently it had been operated and was removed on 6th of this month. But again I have seen the same corn like structure on the heel of the left leg but,it is little bit high from the last one .I don't know that why I am having such a disease. Explanation: (1)it is semi hard to touch not too hard.(2) it pains when it is pressed(3) there is not only one on the heel but they are three collinears(4)it devolopind day by day(5)from the top it seems like a dirt full water drop(6) if It is seen with a torch then some black coloured small dots can be seen around it. So please mam or sir help me in curing this .And tell me what exactly it is .

Doctor Answers (1) on Corn on heel

Hi. Greetings . for some reason am unable to access the snaps u have loaded. You can try sending it again on follow up messaging. As per the detailed symptoms you have mentioned, you probably have viral warts on soles. This will need radio frequency ablation or cryotherapy. Since it's a viral infection, of any virus particle is left behind, it can recur. See a qualified dermatologist near you soon. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.