Corn in bottom of foot
I have corn in bottom of foot and its paining a lot. Can't walk properly. I feel there are some white hair like things inside that hole. And after removing it it's bleeding a lot. Do I have to do any surgery or by applying corn caps it will be cured?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi greetings. Looks like you have a foot lesion which could be a corn / viral wart. Either if these needs to be pared and the base needs to be ablated to prevent recurrence. I would suggest you to see a dermatologist/dermatosurgeon near you so that the lesion cab be dealth with adequately at the earliest. You could send photos of the lesion on follow up messaging. If you wish to consult me, you could book an appointment on practo/by sending a message on follow up messaging. Warm Regards.
Dr. Rajib Roy
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. I can understand your concern. Well ideal is to get it removed. Most precise is Ablative CO2 laser. There are other methods also. In Bengaluru good laser specialist and Dermatosurgeon is Dr Venkatraman Mysore. Thank you