Corn/callus on foot
There is a corn/callus formed on my foot. I searched on the internet for the remedies and it mentioned to use medicated corn caps over it and then rub the dead skin by filing the feet by pumice stone every day. Please prescribe further treatment based on your observations. Attached herewith are some pictures...
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Patel
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Ahmedabad
hello, with the help of your pictures i can suugest you that consult your dermatologist. it is looking like wart and it is difficult to say with pictures. there are many treatment options available for it and it is necessary to get it removed. regards, Dr. Shruti Patel, Elegance skin and cosmetic clinic, ahmedabad.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.