Control issue
Unable to control my thoughts and anger and can't control speaking lie's can't remember what I say facing the problem from so many days
14 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

U need to consult a Psychiatrist and get urself evaluated. Proper diagnosis and management including medicine and counseling will be very helpful in ur speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.