Contraceptive measure
I am married for 1.5 yr and I am not planning to have baby right now. I need to opt for some regular and safe contraceptive pill . Kindly provide me with proper medication.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

OC pills  have serious side effects.  You may want to read my blog posted on practo healthfeeds.
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Thane

Low dose contraceptive pill is always recommended in your case. Consult gynecologist, get local examination done including breast examination and then Start oc pills under guidance of gynecologist.
Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

U can use low dose contraceptive pills like loette or ovral-l starting from day 3 of periods for 3 wks and gap for one week