Continuous weakness

I m suffering from weakness when i was kid and still suffering. I feel dizzy many times especially when i wake up. M getting thin day by day. I eat my food on time. Then why this weakness is still there..

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take alfalfa Q - 5-10 drops in half cup of water, twice daily and ferrum phos 30 - 4 pills twice daily. Get your hemoglobin checked. Have healthy nutritional diet. Avoid junk food. Drink plenty of water and do pranayam regularly.
Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. How much weight you have lost. What other symptoms do you have Get back to me with details

Hello, I understand your problem. This is quiet natural in women who are in reproductive age who are in their regular menstrual cycle and loose blood. Because of this they might feel fatigueness and also there is a chance in working women. More over women of your age need more of vitamins and minerals that keep body rejuvenated always. Alteration in levels of minerals and vitamins may cause this kind of conditions. Take fruits in between breakfast and lunch and between lunch and dinner. Have fresh prepared veggies by these you get all minerals but not all vitamins. Those are available in fish chickhen and should be taken atleast two servings per week. Try these of there is no improvement then need to consult a general physician of your locality. Thank you