Continuous motion
Hi doctor,my 6days old baby having continuous motion for 2days.she is taking top up feed also.pls let me know wat shall I do

Hello, What is frequency of loose stool. Newborn can pass stool 10-15 times a day in small amount. What is consistency of stool?. Countinue breastfeeding or top feeding every time she passes stool and keep watch for danger signs- fever, lethargy, dehydration, not passing urine, high purge rate loose stool, watery stool, not taking feed, in all these cases take baby immediately to nearby pediatrician