Contact lenses
I use toric lenses but my eyes are so dry that my vision blurs in few minutes and i use refresh tears atleast thrice an hour to keep me going. I use B& L lenses. Is there any other brand which can solve my problem

Hello Contact lenses are prone to causing dryness.  Do you use monthly or daily disposable ones?  You should be very careful regarding contact lens use.
Use a lubricant eye drop frequently. if you really don't want glasses it would be a wiser decision to get a Lasik done. You still have few years to go before you get reading glasses. The cost also eventually adds up to be the same if you compare with lenses.
Hygiene and care are very important for contact lens use even more when you have dry eyes. Please do visit a local ophthalmologist for further dry eyes evaluation and recommendations.
Hello Dryness is common issue with contact lens No particular brand will help you with your problem
Almost all contact lenses are likely to cause dryness. Better to get lasik done.