Consult about mind

Sir,i have been waking up early in morning for coaching and in the class I usally,like dont get energy for concentration and active mind.So sir,suggest me some tips to get energy n concentration.

Doctor Answers (5) on Consult about mind

Dr. Darpan Kaur Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi; Getting up early for coaching class and not getting the right energy for concentration could be caused by many factors. Kindly keep a fixed time schedule of going to bed and getting up at the same time every day even through the weekend. As human beings as we prepare for exams; many of us tend to get anxious and stressed out and distressed. Many of us keep on thinking will I get to my goal or not. Many of us develop so much negative thinking that it can interfere with out attention and ability to concentrate. Kindly avoid having sleepless nights or erratic schedule. Kindly have fixed hours of daily hard work. Kindly indulge in activities such as gym; play; sports;yoga; dance etc whatever activity you are comfortable on a daily based for at least an hour daily . These activities can help release chemicals which can boost your mental activity. Kindly maintain healthy diet eating nutritious foods and keep yourself hydrated all day long. Drink lots of water to flush out the toxins . Certain foods such as fruits; milk; nuts; dark chocolate can improve mental activity. Avoid drinking too much coffee. Avoid any unpleasant arguments or quarrels or conflicts with friends or family which can be on your mind and interfere with your attention and concentration. Low hemoglobin; vitamin deficiencies; thyroid dysfunction can lead to problems in attention and concentration. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is a condition where a person can have problems with focusing and concentration. Depression; stress; and anxiety can also have additional complaints of problems in focusing and feeling low energy and difficulty concentrating. Lastly but not the least keep a tab on time spent on gadgets and late night online activities on mobile can interfere with attention the next day morning. Best wishes. Visualize your goals and think positive and hope for the best. God bless.
Kindly try to follow the tips provided for sleep; exercise; lifestyle modification etc. Kindly consult a psychiatrist who shall clinically evaluate you; shall counsel you; suggest some blood tests to rule out medical conditions and also suggest some psychological therapy techniques to help you improve your attention and concentration. Based on the clinical condition; the psychiatrist may prescribe you certain medicine for your symptoms.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Are u attending by force Or by ur choice?
Only can enjoy and be enthusiastic only if u wanted it.
You think what it is and decide how to proceed .
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan Chennai | Counselling Psychologist
Dear friend,

Getting up early is a habit. You can acquire it at any time of your life and still have the energy.
For increasing your focus and concentration, read my article in health feed section.
Amy further guidance feel free to write to me
Wishes

Follow relaxation techniques
Take care of your sleep pattern
hi, you have been stressing yourself. probably the early morning coaching is not suiting your body clock. if you still want to try, sleep early, try and sleep for 7-8 hours everyday. exercise and do yoga, it helps increase concentration. take care.
Ms. Sarika Kumar Mohali | Clinical Psychologist
Kindly ensure that you are getting enough sleep before you proceed for classes. 
At night take hot milk along with chawanprash to give you a good sleep.
In morning wake up 1 hour before leaving for coaching , giving you enough time to do light excercise and to eat a proper breakfast.
Kindly trying rescheduling as above and see the results.