Sir, I am experiencing uneasy and pain while doing motion ,blood is as also noticed .pls advice on what kind of treatment I have to take
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, it could be hemmorids if there is swelling in anus , it also associated with bleeding , surgery is treatment for hemorroid
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?