My father is having constipation problem. He is not able to push the stools. N o bleeding issues. He was using looze syrup to pass motion. Now a days he feels dizziness if he drinks that. He passes motion once in 3-4 days. Please advise what to do?
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello... kindly consult a gen surgeon as he might be suffering from piles i.e haemarrhoids or fissure which is the cause of constipation and bleeding...let him have fibre rich diet..more of green leafy vegetables...if hes feeling dizzy kindly stop the syrup..he can use cremaffin syrup or duphalac syrup...but kindly meet the surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?