Constipation

I suffering constipation problem since last 15 yrs and in a day I want to go toilet 3 to 4 times and every time I have wasted 20 minutes in toilet for my constnipation problem what we can do

Doctor Answers (4) on Constipation

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact me through Practo dumdum Kolkata otherwise entire exercise will be fruitless.
Hello, what you are describing here could suggest Colitis in which there is inflammation of the intestinal lining either resulting in increased motility or altering the motility resulting in no urge at all. A complete ,Homoeopathic ,constitutional, long term treatment can attain the desired results.Also alongside include green leafy vegetables in diet,drink plenty of water at least 2 litres per day,avoid eating bread,biscuit's.U can have one green banana every night to help you soften the stools.Hope this was helpful. Thanks and regards.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Increase your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed.