Constipation

Doctor I feel constipation every day due to this rashes apper back of my neck and face. I use fiber in my food but most of the days its difficult to pass stool. If it is fluid type easy to pass . But it is rigid type Is difficult to pass . Is there any problem to my colon or anus .

Hello There. I can understand your concern. i still am not able to understand the relation between your rashes and constipation. those could be due to something else which you need to get checked out. drink lots of water, avoid oily and spicy foods, lots of fruits and vegetables. avoid processed foods like stuff made out of maida. one bowl of curd everyday. syrup. duphalac 15 ml before bed. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Pl consult the homeo doctor practo.
Dr. Manju Lihala

Constipation can also be due to sedentary lifestyle. Do regular exercise, maintain regular food intake, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, drink at 3-4 lt of water everyday. If these do not help then consult with a doctor.
Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet..Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.