Constant Numbness in body
I have been having constant numbness in my entire body from the past 2 days especially. The only difference in lifestyle from the past 1 week is : 1. I adopted a puppy ( I am habitual of dogs have had 2 pets in the past, both Labradors). Also the puppy is vaccinated. 2. I did consume more alcohol (not in quantity but wrt to the number of days) last week. When I try to itch there is a delayed response in my senses. The numbness is also leading to a little bit of exhaustion. I tried to awaken my senses by taking frequent n more number of baths & drinking more water n juices. Is numbness a symptom of some serious problem. Please suggest?

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Looking like more of alcohol induced depression. Please meet a Physician.