Constant itch on bum cheeks
I have pigmentation or fungus infection on my bum cheeks which constantly itches,my ass has turned black

You may be suffering from tinea cruris which is fungal infection of the inner thighs and buttocks area. It can be treated by taking four to six weeks of anti fungal treatment which includes tablets along with creams. Do not use soap over that area. Mistreatment with over the counter Steroid containing creams like fourderm, panderm, quadriderm, hh zole, candid b etc lead to repeated case of recurrence and also side effects due to application. Do not use steroid containing combination creams. Please call me and visit my clinic or contact me using online consult option with photos for detailed prescription. Do not delay treatment as it may spread further on your body and also to other people living in the household.
Your symptoms are suggestive of tinea versicolor. Tinea versicolor is a fungal infection of the skin. It's also called pityriasis versicolor and is caused by a type of yeast that naturally lives on your skin. When the yeast grows out of control, the skin disease, which appears as a rash, is the result. You will require an antifungal tablet, antihistamine and antifungal topical cream. The following steps may help: - Avoid using oily skin products - Reduce your exposure to the sun. Exposure to sun may trigger or worsen an episode and a tan makes the rash more visible. - Do not wear tight clothing. - Change undergarments regularly - Wear breathable fabrics such as cotton to decrease the sweating. - Keep areas where there is sweat accumulation dry regularly and apply powder in those areas to reduce the moisture. If the problem is persistent I would advise you to meet a dermatologist.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the dermatologist at the earliest

Infection in cheek bone Pain in bum during pregnancy Lump on bum cheek cancer