Too much moles on body

I have a lot many moles on my face and entire body. I did homeopathic for this but was not able to follow properly. Now the number of moles had increased along with the moles i m also getting warts. I am afraid if I don't go for treatment my face will get more moles. At first the count was 12-13 now increased to 23-24. Pls let me know the solution. I dont want any scars after treatment. My face should look smooth. If i go for laser for entire face how much would it cost.. ?? Also let me know if going for homeopath is a good opt or not ?? How much time would it take for moles to completely eradicate from my face ??

Doctor Answers (2) on Too much moles on body

Greetings. First of all you must understand - too many moles is a physical issue to deal with - medicinal agents wont work on eradication of the moles. I am not sure if homeopathy works, and cannot comment due to my limited knowledge about the same. In allopathy, there are no creams to eradicate moles, however, since you are fair skinned, sun exposure acts as a trigger for development of new moles. This could also be a genetic feature. Moles can be removed by laser and non laser machines without leaving any significant marks - unless the mole is too big or deep. Cost varies on number of lesions to be removed and method used
see a qualified dermatologist near you
further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Moles are genetically determined influenced by one's environment. The current protocol you are following won't remove moles for sure. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess the different moles on your skin surface and look for any dysplastic changes which are unlikely. You can also go for a mole mapping if needed. The other thing to remember is you may reconsider removal if you have given anyone of them as identify proof somewhere. You can still get it removed but then you need to carry the medical certificate stating the details of the procedure. Laser and excision are two options with their independent merit and demerits. Cost should be around Rs 7000 for excision and around Rs 3500 for lasers for a single session though it may widely vary.