Constant Neck Pain
I've been having on and off neck pain, its most severe when I wake up and it hurts when I am move my neck around, I am software engineer and use mobile & laptop pretty frequently, I need to set this right.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Your case neck puts due to postural ,consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated and treated

Well.. These are effects of your bad posturing... You need to maintain healthy posture...it looks like you are not placing your laptop properly... You can get temporary relief from using hot bags and analgesics for pain relief...you consult physiotherapist