Constant memory loss

From the past 1-2 years, I'm able to notice that my memory and reasoning power is depleting. Sometimes, I forget things which I have seen or learnt just 5-10 min back. Nowadays I find so much difficulty to remember things. I was very good at Maths, the problem which I used to solve easily earlier, nowadays I find it difficult to solve the same. I could have remembered many things earlier, but now I cannot. I keep forgetting. Sometimes I cannot remember frequently used things(Ex- my email id which I use it everyday)Why is this happening to me at this young age. I have never taken drugs nor I was into smoking. In the beginning I thought this is common. But now,this is worrying me alot. What shall I do? Why is this happening at this age? Please help me...

Dr. Jankhana Hakani
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

visit a neurologist to rule out any organic cause for ur symptoms. if al is well, then visit a psychiatrist.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

If the answer to any two of the following questions is YES..  visit a psychiatrist asap 1.your mood remains low or irritable 2.sleep inadequate, tiredness 3.lack of interest in pleasurable activities 4.low energy/enthusiasm/ hope
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
You can consult a neurologist initially to rule out any problems related to the brain. If the neurologist does not find anything significant, it could be related to a psychiatric problem and counseling and/ or medication will definitely help.
Dr. Vinaya Prabha
Clinical Psychologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore
Are you very stressed? This could be interfering with your capacity. I suggest that you get your vitamin B12 level checked.